Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Boy Jungle Cakes

Sorry for neglecting the blog for so long. Life got really busy which didn't afford much time to make fun gifts.

I have done a few cakes in the last little while and I'm excited to share them with you, my faithful readers.

I just completed an order for two baby boy cakes. The only criteria I was given was that they were for boys, and they both needed to be the same. I had free reign after that.

The minute I stepped in the baby section of my favorite store, these adorable jungle blankets caught my eye. And then I turned around and saw big fat squishy elephants and I was sold. There was SO much adorable jungle stuff, I had a hard time not buying it all.

Here is cake #1:






And cake #2:





I hope my clients and the recipients of these fun cakes love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment