Friday, June 18, 2010

I've got several cakes ready for you to take home today!


Father's Day? Bridal Shower? Baby Shower? I've got you covered. Right now I have 3 amazing cakes ready for you to take home today.

For Dad: Give him this awesome BBQ Cake with everything he needs to start grilling today.


For the Bridal Shower: This relaxing Spa Cake. It has everything for the bride-to-be to pamper herself before the big day.

And how about this adorable Cowboy Diaper Cake? Besides all the regular goodies that come in one of my diaper cakes, this cake includes a custom-made receiving blanket made out of vintage Cowboy print. So fun for those Cowboy lovers!

Email me at craftsbysara@gmail.com or call me at (208) 921-5509 to find out how you can take one of these amazing cakes home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment